Citrus County Republican
“Where you lead, others will follow…”
The Citrus County Republican Executive Committee (CCREC) is the governing body of the Republican Party of Citrus County. The goal of our committee members is to be able to effectively educate, inform and mobilize Republican voters.
CITRUS COUNTY REPUBLICANS BELIEVE
- That big government is the problem, not the solution.
That the strength of my nation lies with the freedom of individual initiative, rather than the burden of government intervention and regulation.
- In a strong national defense. I am proud that members of our military have defended my freedom and the freedom of others.
- That taxes should be kept low to allow families and small businesses to thrive.
In personal responsibility that drives me to provide for my family and help my neighbors so that government resources can be used to aid those most vulnerable.
- In respect for human life, marriage, and traditional family values, which are the building blocks of a successful community and a thriving nation.
- In the fundamental right to keep and bear arms in defense of my family and my property.
- In the American Dream and the exceptional spirit of Americans. I will not apologize for the fact that I live in the greatest country in the history of the World.
Our 16th President of the United States and known as the Father of the Republican Party. He was the original Civil Rights Leader of our country. Abraham Lincoln died at the age of 55 having led during one of the most difficult eras of the nation.
ABRAHAM LINCOLN (1809-1864)
“My dream is of a place and a time where American will once again be seen as the last best hope of the Earth.”
“You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.”
The Role of Government
“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.”
A Man’s Character
“The power of the ballot is stronger than the bullet.”